Zymox LP3 Enzyme System Enzymatic Inflammation Relief with Hydrocortisone Dog & Cat Topical SprayRegular price
The most common skin condition both dogs and cats can be afflicted with are hot spots. They are characterized by itchy, raw, sometimes bloody patches of skin. In addition to managing hot spots the ZYMOX topical spray is ideal in wound care as well as other common skin infections.
Regardless if these sores are bacterial, fungal or yeast this can be applied 1 time a day as needed with no pre-cleaning or scrubbing of the skin because the LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the infectious pus and debris to form its antimicrobial properties.
Pre-cleaning and cleaning during use disrupts this biological system and will negatively affect results.
ZYMOX is safe, gentle and non-toxic and worry-free if a pet licks application site.
Recommended for use on wounds and the most troublesome skin infections.
- Pyotraumatic dermatitis hot spots, wet eczema, acute moist pyoderma
- Body fold pyoderma
- Superficial and generalized pyoderma
- Staphyococcus ssp (including MRSA) Pseudomonas ssp.
- Microsporum, Trichopyton, Epidermophyton (ringworm)
- Malassezia pachydermatis, Candida albicans
Active ingredient: Hydrocortisone 0.5%