Zilla Fortified Adult Iguana Reptile Dry Food PelletsRegular price
Each extruded pellet is blended with the precise amount of essential proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for healthy activity, vibrant coloration and a long lifespan.
These ready-to-eat formulas do not require refrigeration and are easily digestible so your pet gets the most out of each bite.
- Adult iguanas are primarily herbivores that consume plants and flowers in the wild and this food is formulated with ingredients they need to promote growth and vibrant color
- Can be fed with other foods or be the primary diet
- Feeding amounts will vary, begin with one tablespoon per length of foot of the animal or approximately as much as the juvenile iguana will eat in one 12 hour period - adjust as needed
- Food may be moistened to increase palatability
- Store in a cool, dry place for maximum freshness
Ground Corn, Ground Oats, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Wheat, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Cane Molasses, Dehydrated Alfalfa Leaves, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Germ Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Dl-Methionine, Soy Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Spirulina, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Propionic Acid (a Preservative), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Ethoxyquin (a Preservative), Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3), Beta Carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Colbalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color, Natural Flavor.
Crude Protein (min): 12.5%
Crude Fat (min): 3%
Crude Fiber (max): 12%
Moisture (max): 12%