Hikari Marine S Sinking Fish Food PelletsRegular price
you save $1.24
Marine -S- provides smaller marine fishes with exacting nutrition while promoting superior form and coloration.
For fish that look like they just came off the reef, feed Hikari Marine -S-!
Marine -S- is formulated to establish proper metabolism while maintaining good digestive system health.
The digestive tract is where many bacterial and fungal diseases begin.
Marine -S- will enhance the brilliant colors you bought your marine fish for, helping them look their best.
Hikari's oxygen barrier bag helps lock in the nutrition and provide you with the finest, non-frozen marine food available today!
- Contains essential fatty acids DHA and EPA and necessary high-level proteins as part of the scientifically balanced nutrition.
- When used as a daily diet you can expect vibrant coloration and desirable form as a result of the finely tuned nutrient mix.
- The unique, slowly sinking pellet becomes sponge-like rapidly allowing fish at all levels of the aquarium ready access to the superior nutrition, natural texture and desirable taste.
- Best of all it won't dissolve nor cloud your water.
- Chitosan to maintain good health in the digestive system.
- Stabilized vitamin C to reduce stress and build resistance to diseases.
- Shrimp Meal for excellent, natural coloration.
- High nutrient, vitamin and mineral levels
Fish Meal, Krill Meal, Whole Crushed Silkworm Pupae, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Seaweed Meal, Fish Oil, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Cassava Starch, Chitosan, Spirulina, DL-Methionine, Astaxanthin, L-Lysine, Canthaxanthin, Garlic, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Inositol, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate.
Guaranteed Analysis:Crude Protein (min): 48%
Crude Fat (min): 8%
Crude Fiber (max): 4%
Moisture (max): 10%
Crude Ash (max): 19%
Phosphorus (max): 1%