Bayer Seresto 8 Month Flea & Tick Treatment & Prevention Large Over 18# Dog CollarRegular price
you save $9.50
With its innovative delivery system, Seresto offers a breakthrough in flea and tick protection for dogs for 8 months.
For 8 months, this product:
- Kills and repels fleas before they lay eggs
- Kills and repels ticks
- Provides odorless, non-greasy and easy-to-use protection
- Aids in the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange on dogs
- Kills chewing lice
- Is water resistant
Inside the unique polymer matrix of Seresto® are two active ingredients:
- Imidacloprid has been used in products for years to control flea infestations.
- Flumethrin effectively repels and kills ticks.
Flumethrin works together with imidacloprid to provide dual action against fleas and ticks. No other treatment has this combination of ingredients.
The active ingredients spread from the site of direct contact over the skin surface of the cat or dog.
Sustained release technology
Seresto works similarly to a monthly topical, but as the active ingredients wear off over time, a new supply is continuously replenished in low concentrations. The active ingredients spread from the site of direct contact over the skin surface.
Bayer's polymer matrix technology is designed to slowly and continuously release the active ingredients for eight months, a duration that makes it clearly different from other flea and tick collars.