Northwest Naturals uses the same meats found at your finest natural food stores. All of their muscle and organ meats are chopped (not ground) partially frozen at the time of processing to ensure the availability of the highest quality nutrients, then Individually quick frozen to keep the integrity of the ingredient quality.
Northwest Naturals' recipes are very simple. Chicken, Duck, Rabbit and Turkey Recipes use muscle meat, organ meats and natural raw ground bone, all from the same species. Their fish recipes, Trout and Whitefish, use only fish and ground bone. All of their feline recipes have no added fruits or vegetables. A true carnivore diet! All products are produced in their own certified and inspected USDA, FDA, FSIS manufacturing facility. All poultry products are HPP'd for safety.
- Raw Frozen Cat Nibbles are the perfect size for cats
- Pour, thaw and serve or thaw overnight in your refrigerator and feed straight from the bag
- Refrigerator shelf life for Raw Frozen is 3-5 days
- Complete and Balanced Diets and can be used for treats or as a topper
- All poultry products are HPP'd for product and food handling safety
- Highest quality USDA inspected and passed muscle and organ meats
- Chicken and Turkey Sourced in the USA
- No Added Hormones and Antibiotic Free
Duck with Ground Bone, Duck Heart, Duck Liver, Egg, Gelatin, Water, Dulse Powder, Dried Kelp, Ground Flaxseed, Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin B Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative). Vitamin D3 Supplement.
*Fish Oil Combination of Salmon, Pollock and Herring Oils
You may have heard lots of great things about feeding raw to your dog or cat - so check out why Northwest Naturals is a great choice if you are looking for a raw brand that has it all!
All ingredients for Northwest Naturals products are sourced right here in the USA, with the exception of lamb. Northwest Naturals has their own state-of-the-art manufacturing facility right here in Portland, Oregon!